About

They set direction, build an inspiring vision, and create something new. Leadership is about mapping out where you need to go to "win" as a team or an organization; and it is dynamic, exciting, and inspiring.

Leadership

They set direction, build an inspiring vision, and create something new. Leadership is about mapping out where you need to go to "win" as a team or an organization; and it is dynamic, exciting, and inspiring.

Culture

Does fintech, artificial intelligence, global colleagues and fun sound good to You? Search our open positions, find your next opportunity and become a Sentifier!

Careers

Does fintech, artificial intelligence, global colleagues and fun sound good to You? Search our open positions, find your next opportunity and become a Sentifier!

Sentifi was founded in 2012 with the simple goal of vastly improving the information people all over the world use to make investment decisions.

For too long, the financial information market has been controlled by traditional information sources like television, printed newspapers or one of a handful of financial information aggregators.

These traditional sources make up only about 10% of the financial information available everyday on a global basis. Sentifi unlocks the other 90%.

We use Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to analyze the additional data, classify it, rank the sources and link the results to over 50K global companies, commodities and currencies.

We also detect risk events that impact global financial markets and assets. These events include political, societal, environmental, economic, and corporate events and help our customers better analyze and understand the impact these events will have on their portfolios.

We use the power of our alternative data to deliver amazing business applications that help our customers make better investment decisions, often ahead of the market.

Leadership Team
Dr. Anders Bally
CEO and Founder
Norway, Co-building a number of companies in finance, software and social media since 1992.
Lucas Bruggeman
Head of Sales
Netherlands. 18 years. Banking. Former investment banker and executive board member of LLB Switzerland.
Nathan Phillips
Chief Technology Officer
USA. 18 years experience as software developer and technology lead from companies in the US and Asia including writing equity trading algorithms for UBS.
Jim Wilton
Chief Marketing Officer
USA. 15+ years of technology marketing experience in the Americas, Europe and Asia. He has built several high-performing global marketing teams.
Marina Goche
Chief Product Officer
Australia. 20 years of product experience in Financial Services includes Markit and S&P Global.
Board members
Dr. Anders Bally
CEO and Founder
Lucas Bruggeman
Board Member
Francois Ruf
Board Member
Mauro Scotti
Board Member

Why become a Sentifier?

Customer focus
Everything we do is focused on creating valuable alternative data, products and experiences for our global customers. The more success our customers experience, the more successful we will be as a company.
Sentifier Focus
Sentifi not only knows this but we act on it. We work hard to provide a solid selection of benefits and to create a fun and open work environment. If we make our employees successful, they will make our customers successful.
Fintech
Financial Services companies are embracing the amazing change that technology is bringing to the world. Banking, investments, payments, access to funds and access to information are just a few ways technology is changing the world. Sentifi is revolutionizing access to financial information.
Fun
Life isn’t just about work and Sentifi embraces this fact. We offer our employees a fun environment with always available drinks and snacks, weekly happy hours, annual company trips, weekly ‘Sentifier of the Week’ awards, organized sports teams, team building events, in office PlayStation, and much more.

Benefits

Competitive Salary
Paid Annual Medical Check Up
Performance Bonuses
Premium Health Care
Rapid Career Advancement
On-site Language Classes
15 Days of Paid Annual Leave
Daily Healthy Snacks

Sentifi was founded in 2012 with the simple goal of vastly improving the information people all over the world use to make investment decisions.

For too long, the financial information market has been controlled by traditional information sources like television, printed newspapers or one of a handful of financial information aggregators.

These traditional sources make up only about 10% of the financial information available everyday on a global basis. Sentifi unlocks the other 90%.

We use Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to analyze the additional data, classify it, rank the sources and link the results to over 50K global companies, commodities and currencies.

We also detect risk events that impact global financial markets and assets. These events include political, societal, environmental, economic, and corporate events and help our customers better analyze and understand the impact these events will have on their portfolios.

We use the power of our alternative data to deliver amazing business applications that help our customers make better investment decisions, often ahead of the market.

Leadership

They set direction, build an inspiring vision, and create something new. Leadership is about mapping out where you need to go to "win" as a team or an organization; and it is dynamic, exciting, and inspiring.

Leadership Team
Dr. Anders Bally
CEO and Founder
Norway, Co-building a number of companies in finance, software and social media since 1992.
Lucas Bruggeman
Head of Sales
Netherlands. 18 years. Banking. Former investment banker and executive board member of LLB Switzerland.
Nathan Phillips
Chief Technology Officer
USA. 18 years experience as software developer and technology lead from companies in the US and Asia including writing equity trading algorithms for UBS.
Jim Wilton
Chief Marketing Officer
USA. 15+ years of technology marketing experience in the Americas, Europe and Asia. He has built several high-performing global marketing teams.
Marina Goche
Chief Product Officer
Australia. 20 years of product experience in Financial Services includes Markit and S&P Global.
Board members
Dr. Anders Bally
CEO and Founder
Lucas Bruggeman
Board Member
Francois Ruf
Board Member
Mauro Scotti
Board Member

Culture

Does fintech, artificial intelligence, global colleagues and fun sound good to You? Search our open positions, find your next opportunity and become a Sentifier!

Why become a Sentifier?

Customer focus
Everything we do is focused on creating valuable alternative data, products and experiences for our global customers. The more success our customers experience, the more successful we will be as a company.
Sentifier Focus
Sentifi not only knows this but we act on it. We work hard to provide a solid selection of benefits and to create a fun and open work environment. If we make our employees successful, they will make our customers successful.
Fintech
Financial Services companies are embracing the amazing change that technology is bringing to the world. Banking, investments, payments, access to funds and access to information are just a few ways technology is changing the world. Sentifi is revolutionizing access to financial information.
Fun
Life isn’t just about work and Sentifi embraces this fact. We offer our employees a fun environment with always available drinks and snacks, weekly happy hours, annual company trips, weekly ‘Sentifier of the Week’ awards, organized sports teams, team building events, in office PlayStation, and much more.

Benefits

Competitive Salary
Paid Annual Medical Check Up
Performance Bonuses
Premium Health Care
Rapid Career Advancement
On-site Language Classes
15 Days of Paid Annual Leave
Daily Healthy Snacks