Maximizing Content, Reader-Engagement and RevenuePublishers need engaging and relevant content to keep readers on site, and maximise revenue from all segments of their audience. Editors need to safeguard the integrity of their content and the reader experience on the page.
Sentifi widgets implemented on your websites deliver valuable additional content on companies and assets that your editors are writing about and enable you to re-surface previously published content on the same subject. Sentifi works with specialist business/finance publishers and general news publishers worldwide.
In addition to increased audience dwell time and engagement, Sentifi Media creates valuable additional advertising inventory, which can be monetized or co-monetized by Sentifi through programmatic and direct advertiser demand. Sentifi opens up re-monetization opportunities by re-surfacing your previously published content.
Types of Widgets
Our analytics can be integrated as article widgets, channel widgets or video widgets
Article WidgetsWidgets that provide insights from the financial crowd about a single stock or asset generating increased attention.
- Sits at the ‘article level’ on your website
- Curates and surfaces relevant external content about the subject of the article (a single company or asset)
- Generates reader engagement
- Generates complementary advertising revenue
Channel WidgetsWidgets that provide insights from the financial crowd about a ranked list or portfolio of stocks or assets generating increased attention.
- Sits at the ‘channel level’ on your website
- Curates and surfaces relevant external content about a portfolio of assets relevant to the channel content
- Generates reader engagement and complementary advertising revenue
Video WidgetsA video player in a widget which surfaces related long-form, high-quality sponsored video content from leading financial services brands on your site.
- Sits at the ‘article level’ or ‘channel level’ on your website
- Cost-per view model delivers high yield
- Enables publishers to compete for and capture complementary content marketing budgets from premium financial brands
- Drives engagement and consumption through accurate content matching
Helping publishers to understand the content of every page and advertisers to place their message directly in the most relevant, matching context
- Company Name
- Industry or Sector
Help your editorial teams in covering the right things
- Discover which company, commodity, or index is trending in a specific market
- Understand why the asset is trending and deep dive into the messages
- Identify potential relevant and reliable sources to have more information to back your stories
- Understand which macroeconomic events are trending in a specific market and deep dive into the messages